Welcome to my Dog Blog!

In the months ahead I will be sharing a wide array of information on subjects including but not limited to: Selection of a new puppy, proper diet for puppies and dogs, potty training, teaching basic commands, safe toys, breaking the habit of car chasing, stopping/biting, good dog breeding habits, how to register with (AKC) American Kennel Club, how to place your puppies into proper homes, how to donate to pet charities, just to name a few. I hope you will find this blog informative and I always welcome comments, questions or suggestions.

Friday, February 19, 2010

ILLNESS

I'm sorry to inform you that there will not be a new blog post this week. I have been ill with some type of seasonal virus that attacks the sinus, ear canals and bronchials. I probably picked this stuff up during my travels across the country by train. There was a lot of coughing and sniffling going on in the train cars.

Hopefully, I will be recovered enough by next week to write about another important dog subject.


Thanks for your understanding.............Deb

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY  25, 2010

I continue recovering from my illness... See you next week!!!!!!!!!!!! 
**************************************************

     IT'S BEEN A LONG WINTER, BUT THE GREEN GRASS HAS FINALLY MADE AN APPEARANCE AND THE FLOWER BULBS ARE BREAKING THEIR WAY UP THROUGH THE SOIL.   AND............... THERE WILL BE A NEW POST THIS FRIDAY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment